Safe travels worldwide through optimum preparation
As globalization continues to increase, business travel is also on the rise. In addition, the global security situation tends to grow more and more unpredictable while governmental structures in diverse countries become increasingly ineffective and climate change apparently leads to extreme weather phenomena with intensification in frequency. Next to consultation for travel risk management Result Group GmbH also offers trainings for employees in dealing with situations that can pose a serious problem to the travelling person and ultimately put the entire business trip in danger of failing. A trained employee will find himself much less susceptible to common traps and pitfalls as he or she will be far better informed and aware; hence well prepared against typical odds. The contracting company thus vividly fulfills its duty of care towards the travelling employee and thereby greatly demonstrates interest for the safety of its employees.
Conduct and safety trainings for business travellers abroad
Tailored trainings educate about basic safety risks and safety oriented conduct when travelling. They are aimed at all persons to be deployed abroad and are or may become subject to higher risks, especially in case of deployment into regions of higher safety risks.
We are putting great emphasis on close intertwining of theory lessons and practical exercises. Guided interactive work on topics with the participants as well as scenario trainings build the backbone of our trainings. Contents will be oriented toward currents risks, threats and related perpetrator tactics as well as current scientific insights from stress research and perception psychology. Many clients prefer in-house trainings as this enables them to bring together their employees on a self-chosen appointment much more easily. Apart from this, in-house trainings enable the employer as the sending party to integrate their own travel organization’s needs and relevant guidelines and therefore create a bespoke training plan for their employees.
Course contents include:
- Realistic assessment of risks abroad by interpretation of available information
- Travel preparation and travel security
- Security aspects for the use of local infrastructure
- Offender and victim conduct in conflict and stress situations
- Safe conduct in the event of criminal attacks and public demonstrations or political unrest
- Controls and checks by security forces or other authorities as well as irregular groups
- Awareness training and how to act safely in specific situations
Result Group’s Trainers
Our trainers are selected employees with diverse international experience. Mostly they are former members of various security agencies with specialized training and functions; international experience in conflict areas and many years of practical concern with security issues and travel activities.
- Country specific training for business travellers and expatriates (in-house trainings available, date of realization to be coordinated individually)
- Threat level specific seminars for deployments to high risk regions (including; Pakistan, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan)
- Risk type specific seminars, e.g. “Information security for business travellers” and “Medical emergency treatment in remote areas”. Other special topics upon request.
- Travel manager seminars
Detailed information Travel Risk Management
Further course subjects on request. We conduct our seminars worldwide.