19. – 22. August 2019
Open training, 3 remaining places in the Munich area (north-east)
Stays in countries with very high risks require special high-risk training.
The Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is recommended for trips to some African countries and the Middle East where there is a high risk of crime, kidnappings, terrorist attacks and serious political unrest.
Intensive preparation before sending staff to crisis areas (4 days).
- Individual examination of the danger situations at the destination
- Derive and prepare preventive measures in high-risk regions
- Practice appropriate behaviour in critical situations
All those who work in crisis areas and are therefore subject to increased risk.
Excerpt from the contents
- Personal risk management (analysis of the risk situation, planning of emergencies, e.g. evacuation)
- Communication and Orientation
- Behaviour in case of special danger situations (riots, attacks, hostage-taking / kidnapping, unexpectedly being on your own)
- Emergency medical first aid
Munich area north-east
Experts from Result Group GmbH Global Risk and Crisis Management.
Our trainers were themselves stationed in high-risk countries and work on mitigation and prevention for assignments in high-risk areas as part of their daily tasks. As former members of military units with special uses, they are specially trained and experienced in operations in crisis areas and trained for training.
Inquiry & Registration
Via our contact form