08. – 12. August 2022
Open training, 3 remaining places near Munich
Stays in countries with very high risks require special high-risk training.
The Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is recommended for trips to countries with a high risk of crime, kidnappings, fighting, armed conflicts, terrorist attacks and serious political unrest.
Intensive preparatory training before sending staff to crisis areas (4 days).
- Individual examination of the danger situations at the destination
- Derive and prepare preventive measures in high-risk regions
- Practice appropriate behaviour in critical situations
All those who work in crisis areas and are therefore subject to increased risk.
Excerpt from the contents
- Personal risk management (analysis of the risk situation, planning of emergencies, e.g. evacuation)
- Communication and Orientation
- Behaviour in case of special danger situations (riots, attacks, bombardment, hostage-taking / kidnapping, unexpectedly being on your own)
- Emergency medical first aid
Experts from Result Group GmbH Global Risk and Crisis Management.
Our trainers have broad experience in high-risk countries and work on mitigation and prevention measures for assignments in high-risk areas as part of their daily tasks. As former members of military units with special assignments, they are trained and experienced in operations in crisis areas.
Inquiry & Registration
Via our contact form