PROGRAM DIRECTOR | SECURITY TRAINING
We are currently seeking to fill an experienced senior security role in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to lead our client’s efforts in establishing a standardized security training for private security personnel.
The program director researches, plans, develops and implements one or more of the organization’s outreach program services and is responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. The program director’s responsibilities include:
- Initiating and setting goals for organizational programs
- Planning programs from start to finish, including procedures, milestones and deadlines
- Budgeting for program operations and monitoring each program to make sure it stays within budget
- Ensuring staff members are up to date and maintaining their professional credentials
- Staying informed on all updated laws and regulations, making sure all company operations are within the scope of those laws
- Generating comprehensive monthly progress reports on all active programs
- Completing all required paperwork to ensure the organization’s certifications are intact and in good standing
- The applicant must be willing to work in the Middle East for most of the year
The program director’s goal is to ensure every program is completed successfully to add the highest possible value to the organization and program participants. This role requires a deep knowledge of program management principles, strategic thinking and strong leadership qualities.
The Program Director shall have the following education, skills, and experience:
- A Master’s Degree with a minimum of ten years’ experience working in a vocational and security related role or similar setting with a thorough understanding of governmental affairs and security forces
- Ideally a law enforcement or military background on a commissioned officer level
- The ability to communicate with and support staff and volunteers to be effective advocates
- The ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities
- Experience in training and course development
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Intercultural competence
- Commitment to Result Group’s mission and vision
- Written and oral fluency in English; Arabic would be an advantage
- Previous work experience in the Middle East region is an asset
- Develop a comprehensive security training program
- Connect and liaise with local stakeholders
- Ensure customer relations
- Provide regular progress reports to the head office
- Ensure that the program functions within the defined quality standard
Please send your application documents (please only by e-mail) to email@example.com, to the attention of Mrs. Sauer.
- Attached in pdf format
- Resume with passport photo
- Salary expectations and
- Earliest entry date
The confidential treatment of your data is guaranteed.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your Result Group Team
Result Group GmbH
Global Risk & Crisis Management Am Grundwassersee 1
82402 Seeshaupt | Starnberger See GERMANY
Phone +49 (8801) 880 90-0
PDF download Jobdescription Program director